TMEŽ Pro Studio Grade/Archival Splicing Tape AC1S94B1C-15B for 1/4" Magnetic Tape 82' Box of 15 Bulk Pack
NOTE: Same as AC1S94B1C except packaged in bulk with 15 rolls per box shrink wrapped. No media blades included. Save!
Face it. There's a lot of really bad splicing tape out there, from who knows where, that oozes all over your transport and heads, or dries up in year or so or both. But TME AC1S94B1C-15B is a time tested splicing tape specially designed for use in splicing magnetic tape to leader tape or making intra-tape splices. This splicing tape is custom made in Europe to TME specifications and sold world wide by USR to the largest government, religious, and university archives on earth. Specially formulated for back coated tapes like RMGI Emtec, 3M, AMPEX, or ATR. For 1/4" tape. 82' long on 1" GREEN plastic core. Please click on the photo for a full screen image. This is the best splicing tape on the market. We highly recommend using our media edge editing blades with this item. Made in European Union. Ships in white bulk pack storage box. (Not Shown)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Minimal adhesive buildup on cutting blades
- High shear, special non-oozing ultra long life adhesive great
for back coated tapes
- High strength (exceeds 3 KG test)
- Uniform roll unwind>
- Precision slitting tolerances>
- Slit and certified ISO 9001 compliant
- Color: Blue
- Substrate: 1.5 mil
- Adhesive: .0002 inch
- Total: 1.7 mil
- Also available individually in zip bags as AC1S94B1C.
- As low as $4.25 per roll in this bulk pack!