TME True Studio/Archival Splicing Tape for 1/4" Recording Tape 82'
AC1S94B1 is a new splicing tape developed by TME and custom made in Europe with advanced adhesives for our critical archive and studio customers who want the longest life splicing tape possible. Previously only available to certain government archives, TME AC1S94B1 is easily identified from any other splicing tape by the green plastic core. TME AC1S94B1 is a time tested, true archival splicing tape specially designed for very long term use in splicing magnetic tape to leader tape or making intra-tape splices. This studio and archival use splicing tape is custom made in Europe and certified in an ISO 9001 facility to TME specifications. Specially formulated for back coated tapes or non-back coated tapes. For 1/4" tape. 82' long on an easily identifiable 1" GREEN plastic core.
This splicing tape differs from AC1S89B1 in that it has a proprietary (and expensive) longer life adhesive than the AC1S89B1 and is designed for very exacting and critical use, but the "feel" of the splicing tape is about the same. Comes in a blue re-useable zip bag with inner seal for freshness. Please click on the photo for a full screen image. This is absolutely the best splicing in the world. We highly recommend using our media edge editing blades with this item. Made in Europe.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Minimal adhesive buildup on cutting blades
- High shear, special non-oozing adhesive great
for back coated tapes
- High strength (exceeds 3 KG test)
- Proprietary ultra long life adhesive for long term storage and use.
- Uniform roll unwind, no more jerky unwind>
- Precision slitting tolerances>
- Slit and certified ISO 9001 compliant
- Color: Blue
- Substrate: .0009 inch...... 23 microns
- Adhesive: .0002 inch...... 5 microns
- Total: .0011 inch...... 28 microns
- Also available in bulk by the box...see other listing.