TME Professional Splicing Tape for 1/4" Recording Media 82' Poly Pack© UPC# 858765005033
Face it. There's a lot of really bad splicing tape out there that oozes all over your transport and heads, or dries up in year or so. But TME™ AC1S89B1C is a time tested true professional splicing tape specially designed for use in splicing magnetic tape to leader tape or making intra-tape splices. This splicing tape is custom made in Europe to TME™ specifications and imported directly to US Recording. Specially formulated for back coated tapes like RMGI Emtec, 3M, AMPEX, or ATR. For 1/4" tape. 82' long on 1" blue plastic core. Comes double sealed in a blue zip pouch for fuzz free storage . Please click on the photo for a full screen image. Made in Europe.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Minimal adhesive buildup on cutting blades
- High shear, special non-oozing adhesive great
for back coated tapes
- Includes one USA Made Stainless Steel Media Blade in package.
- High strength (exceeds 3 KG test)
- Uniform roll unwind, no more jerky unwind>
- Precision slitting tolerances>
- Slit and certified ISO 9001 compliant
- Color: Blue
- UPC# 858765005033
- Substrate: .0009 inch...... 23 microns
- Adhesive: .0002 inch...... 5 microns
- Total: .0011 inch...... 28 microns